YES! Journalism for the win! My face immediately lit up and a sense of pride enraged through my veins.
...Until I realized, who cares if I'm in the hottest major for girls? WHY am I not in the hottest major for guys?! Talk about a good couple grand spent right there, showing up to class next to Mr. Beautiful and Price Charming. Study sesh anyone?!
Alright, again I'm kidding. But here's a list in response to the one by TFM. The Top 10 Hottest Majors for Guys. Freshmen- take note.
10. Criminal Justice- Starting off the list is criminal justice. Why? Think the scene in Magic Mike with the firefighters. Actually you don't even need a degree to become a firefighter. So let's just hope the guys look just as good in a cop uniform...
9. Communication Arts- There's a lot of guys who have big dreams and aspirations of making in it in Hollywood as a producer. There are three benefits to that: 1) they're a going to be a producer meaning you could be famous and 2) they'd be invited to the hottest parties so you could be his plus one and 3) he'll eventually have a mansion in the Hills. And how do most Rom Coms end? Happily ever after <3 <3
8. Foreign Language- A man who knows different languages must love to travel. You could venture across Europe or explore South America. Who knows where you'll end up. But who cares? He'll be reciting sweet lullabies to you in a different language...that you may or may not understand. Bonus points if he has an accent.
7. Marketing- MMMMMMM Men in marketing in the Business School. Yes please.
6. Kineseology- Chances are this guy has a killer bod. But he probably needs a little help in developing his professional skills. Massages anyone?!
5. Political Science- These guys have strong opinions and stick to em. So they're perfect for getting into a heated debate with which can spice things up a little. It's so annoying when guys agree with everything that you say anyway. Wait...and they're going to law school too? Life is good.
4. ROTC- This isn't even a major but it deserves to be on the list. Gotta love a man in uniform ;)
3. Pre-Med- Again, not an actual major but if he's gonna be a doctor..........MARRY ME DR. MCDREAMY.
2. Engineering- I don't know what it is, but there's just something about guys in engineering. They're smart, dedicated and can fix just about anything. Even a broken heart ;)
1. BUSINESS- HELLOOOOOO MEN IN SUITS. YOU ARE PERFECT. DO MY FINANCES. $$$$$$$$$$$ K BYE.
When in doubt, boys, follow the wise words of Barney from How I Met Your Mother and