Usually it's all about love, but this time proves...unique. First, the secret Juan Pablo and Clare conversation happened, followed by the awkward encounter with JP's family who pretty much told both girls that he is anything but husband material. Then, for the final rose ceremony, Clare spills out her heart to Juan Pablo only to be denied. And it only goes downhill from there. Nikki tells JP she loves him, in which he responds "I'm not going to propose to you even though I have the ring in my pocket. I like to a lot, though," and winks. I honestly don't know which is worse. The fact that he didn't say he loved her even when Nikki was waiting to hear those words or the fact that he winked at her.
|Photo via E! News|
JP cut off Chris Harrison twice which multiplied the tension. Chris then decided to have the past contestants Sean and Catherine offer their opinions on the matter, which clearly didn't align with this season's contestants considering S & C tied the knot earlier this year. Meaning they like each other more than a lot.
Summary: It was a very uncomfortable situation.
However, uncomfortable situations are unfortunately inevitable. Here's 15 moments that are just as awkward than the final episode of the Bachelor.
1. You accidentally "like" someone's old picture on Facebook. This applies to Twitter, Instagram, and all other forms of social media. The fact of the matter is you were creeping hard and now the other person knows. You're basically saying Hi, I just wanted to see how you were doing slash figure out more about you because I've only met you once in my life. I somehow ended up in your high school pictures.
2. An unknown number texts you. Do you pretend you know who it is? Do you respond, hoping they'll uncover their identity? How did you meet this person? How did they get your number?
3. You see your classmates over the weekend but don't talk in class. Apparently being BFFs on Friday is a completely different thing come Monday morning. Looks like you're left to wonder what exactly you did or said to this person when you were having a heart-to-heart over Long Islands.
4. You did better on a test than someone else even though you didn't study. Uhh...I forgot what I got on the test what did you get? Oh you got a B? Weird I got the same score. What they don't know can' t hurt 'em.
5. You think someone is waving at you but they're actually waving at the person behind you. Hi, nice person I don't know! I know, I'm popular. It's so sweet of you to wave at...the person behind me that you do know. Carry on.
|Photo by Andy Jones|
7. Someone hits "reply all" and sucks up to the professor via email. Maybe if you were smart enough to just hit "reply" you wouldn't have to suck up to your teachers, there buddy.
8. Locker rooms. Keep your eyes on the ground at all times.
9. You text someone and they don't respond. It's not awkward until you see them later that day, which is bound to happen, and they claim they never got it. Double awkward if you double texted.
10. Your hairdresser (friends/relatives) asks you why you're not dating anyone. Because I'm fabulous, okay?!
11. ...Or they assume you're dating Nick but you're actually just friends. Thank you for turning this purely platonic relationship into one of constant fear of sending each other the wrong signals.
|Photo by mikapon|
13. Your friend's outfit that she claimed was the cutest thing ever turns out to be a jean jumpsuit. Nope, not cute but you're forced to agree with her even though she can tell you're lying through your teeth.
14. You see someone who you were matched with on Tinder. You both recognize each other and maybe even do a double-take until you both walk your separate ways and vow to never use the app again.
15. WOS. Hello, world. Just thought I'd get an early start to the day and go for a nice scenic walk. Why yes, these are the clothes from last night, but only because my laundry machine is broken and I had no other options.
Even if these have ever happened to you, at least your uncomfortable moments weren't on national television.