And so it begins...

Three years ago, I embarked on the biggest journey of my entire life and discovered a place full of happiness, memories, friendship and laughter.  I couldn't have possibly asked for a better college experience thus far.  I've taken the most interesting classes, made the best friends, did some major soul-searching and had some of the most fun I've ever had.  From football games to sailing on Lake Mendota, I think it's safe to say that Madison is the greatest place on earth.  

Going into senior year, I'm excited for a whole year of endless memories, but I'm also terrified of moving on.  Terrified that I won't as happy and content as I am now.  Terrified that I won't love my job...or won't even have a job.  

Who knows what the future holds, but if it is anything close to the pleasant surprise of my UW experience, I think I'll be set.  

Right now, I'm just going to make the most of my senior year of college and take nothing for granted.  This might be the last time for late-night Qdoba runs and after-dark lake adventures...but I sure hope not.  

Can't wait to begin the BEST year of college yet. 
 photo beautysig_zpsaf062f75.png

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the best looks of the Golden Globes & where to get them for less

The Best Free Apps

weekly wisdom