Beauty Favorites 2013
Make 2014 your most stunning year yet with Monica's beauty favorites.
Urban Decay Naked Basics Pallet
- Perfect neutral pallet of eye-shadows. Very bendable &pigmented. Can be worn from day to night.
Maybelle Baby Lips in Cherry Me
- Moisturizing lip balm with a sheer tint of cherry red- the perfect balm with a touch of color.
Revlon Lip Gloss in Berry Allure
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara
- Coats every lash with fullness and volume. Will look beautiful on everyone!
Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara
- Exploding with volume. This mascara works especially well on the bottom lashes because of its smaller applicator.
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara
Sonia Kashuk Bronzer in Golden
- Lightweight gorgeous bronzer will have skin glowing. Will work with every skin tone to achieve a beautiful sun-kissed glow.
L'Oreal True Match Lumi
- Light to medium coverage, designed for dry/normal skin & has a wide range of shades to choose from. A beautiful foundation that illuminates the skin.
Mary Kay Eye Makeup Remover
- The best waterproof eye makeup remover. Doesn’t sting eyes or leave skin feeling oily.
Mary Kay Lip Balm in Vanilla
L'Oreal Hydra Renewal